First, ensure you have connected your device through the CE Smart App and have enabled the CE Smart Skill.
If you are having issues with voice commands, please ensure that you are referring to your device as it is named within the CE Smart App. If you named your device “kitchen lamp 1” you will need to call the device “kitchen lamp 1” when speaking to Alexa. For example, “Hey Alexa, turn off the kitchen lamp 1”
If you are having other issues or issues beyond this, our first recommendation would be to try un-linking the CE Smart Skill on Amazon Alexa and then re-linking. Ensure you are typing in your correct account credentials for your CE Smart App Account when re-linking the skill.
If re-linking the skill does not resolve the issue, please try removing the device from the CE Smart App and re-adding:
- Ensure before removing your device that you are connected to your 2.4GHz WiFi on your phone/tablet with the CE Smart App
- Open CE Smart App and click on device to be removed
- Click on the “edit” pencil icon on the top right
- Scroll down and click "Remove Device"
- The LED indicator on the device will begin rapidly flashing.
- As soon as the LED is flashing, within CE Smart App, click add device and follow the steps to re-connect.
If the issue persists, we recommend completing a factory reset on your echo device and attempting again.
Please contact us if you continue to have trouble.