It is recommended that any schedules operating incorrectly be removed and re-set to desired schedule.
To delete an existing schedule:
- iPhone/iOS: swipe left on the set timer row and then click delete.
- Android: press and hold on a timer to view a pop-up delete button.
If you continue to have trouble with schedule operations, please remove and re-add your device:
- First, ensure you are connected to your 2.4GHz WiFi on your phone/tablet with the CE Smart App
- Open CE Smart App and Click on the device under “Home” tab
- Click the “edit” pencil icon in the top right
- Scroll down and click "Remove Device”
- The LED indicator on the device will begin rapidly flashing. Once LED is flashing, click “Add Device” in CE Smart app and follow the steps to re-connect.
How to Add/Edit Schedules (per device):
-Click on your device in the CE Smart Home App
-Click Add Schedule
-Schedule desired times
-You will need to set separate schedules for each ON and OFF timer that you want per device.
-Ensure that for each ON schedule you have an OFF schedule.
-Click “repeat” to set certain repeat days that schedules occur.
If you want your Smart Plug to turn ON at 5pm and OFF at 11pm every Monday and Tuesday:
-Click on device you wish to set schedule for, then timer, then add schedule.
-Set time to 5:00 PM, click repeat, select Monday and Tuesday, click back.
-Click “switch”, select On, confirm, click save.
-Click add schedule again.
-Set time to 11:00 PM, click repeat, select Monday and Tuesday, click back.
-Click “switch”, select Off, confirm, click save.