The Wi-Fi Smart Power Strip features 6 AC power outlets: 5 individually controlled Wi-Fi outlets and 1 standard outlet. The 5 Wi-Fi outlets can each be turned on or off independently using the CE Smart App.
The Wi-Fi Smart Power Strip's maximum power outputs are:
- Amperage: 15A
- Voltage: 125V
- Wattage: 1875W
These specifications are equivalent to the ratings of a standard 15 amp wall outlet.
The Wi-Fi Smart Power Strip offers surge protection up to 450 joules. If the blue LED surge protection light goes out, it indicates that a surge has occurred. The outlets will still function as normal, but without surge protection, and the unit should be replaced if using for surge protection. Please be sure to consult the manufacturer of devices plugged into the power strip and/or a licensed electrician to confirm recommended surge protection levels for all devices prior to use.
The Wi-Fi Smart Power Strip requires connection to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi band. The Power Strip can be remotely controlled using cellular data or Wi-Fi from your phone or tablet, as long as the Power Strip remains connected to the 2.4 GHz network.
The Master Power Switch, located on the side body of the power strip, must be left ON for Wi-Fi control.
The Wi-Fi Smart Power Strip is for indoor use only.
Wi-Fi Power Strip App Control Features:
- Individually name and operate each outlet independently within the CE Smart App.
- Tap the pencil icon next to the switch name to rename switches to correspond to the device or appliance plugged in.
- Tapping the power button simultaneously turns all 5 Wi-Fi controlled outlets ON/OFF.
- Tapping an individual outlet’s ‘switch’ button turns that specific outlet ON/OFF.
- ‘Switch 1’ controls the outlet closest to the power cord plugged into wall.
Tapping the power button simultaneously turns ON/OFF all 5 Wi-Fi controlled outlets
Outlet Switch Button
Tapping an individual outlet’s switch icon, turns ON/OFF that individual outlet