Please follow below instructions to reset your Smart Plug to manufacturer settings.
If your Smart Plug is currently connected to the CE Smart App, please follow the below instructions:
- Open the CE Smart App
- Tap the device you wish to reset
- Tap the 'edit' pencil icon in the upper right hand corner
- Scroll to the very bottom and tap “Restore Factory Defaults”
- The device will be removed from the app, and the LED indicator will begin rapidly flashing.
- Once the LED indicator begins flashing, the device is reset and ready to be reconnected or put away for future use.
If your Smart Plug is not connected to the CE Smart App, follow the below steps to initialize the blue flashing LED:
- Press the Wi-Fi control button, located on the right side of the Smart Plug, once to turn the plug on (Red LED).
- Press again to turn off (Blue LED).
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi control button for about 10 seconds and release once the blue LED indicator begins quickly flashing.
- If the Red light comes back on steady, press and release the Wi-Fi control button once more, and the Blue light should begin quickly flashing.
- Once the LED indicator on the Smart Plug is flashing, the device is reset and ready to be reconnected or put away for future use.
If you are experiencing an issue where the the Smart Plug is connected to the app, the LED indicator is changing from blue to red, but no power is being supplied to the plugged in appliance, please reference this article: Smart Plug will not Power ON / OFF my plugged in Appliance
Please contact us with any additional questions or concerns.